In order to mitigate potential exposure to the coronavirus, the following precautions will be in place for in-office therapy sessions:
- Please do not enter the office until your scheduled appointment time. This procedure ensures no contact between families.
- If you prefer, you can text your therapist from the parking lot and they will get your child from your car and escort them back to you at the end of the session.
- You must wear masks or face coverings when entering/exiting the building and always practice social distancing from others by you and your children.
- All therapy materials and high-touch surfaces in the therapy and waiting rooms will be cleaned prior to the next client and their family entering the office.
- We will continually monitor the pandemic data and adjust in-office sessions as necessary.
- Call to cancel your child’s appointment if they are experiencing a fever or any symptoms of illness.
All JSLS employees have been fully vaccinated. Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate to establish our new normal daily lives that the pandemic has brought!